Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About Me-Jiaw Ling XD

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi everyone! Welcome to visit our blog! My name is Jiaw Ling, 21 years old from Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. I am currently pursuing Bachelor of commerce (Hons) Accounting and starting my 3rd year study in UTAR. My hobby is reading. I like to read magazine and newspaper to update my global knowledge. Next, I also like to watch animations. It is a relaxing time for me to have fun on those funny animations. Besides that, I like to interact with my friends by the ways of shopping, singing karaoke, travelling and chit-chat during my free time too. It brings me a lot of fun because I believe that it is a chance for me to gather together with my friends during our college career. It is because there may be less time for us to chit-chat again after college.
Due to the advanced technology nowadays, surfing the net is the most frequent activities to me as I can get a lot of news although I never stride over my doorstep. The website I have visited the most is www.chinapress.com. It is local newspaper website and it provides a lot of global, society and entertainment news. It is convenient to me to update my knowledge and save my newspaper fees too.(haha) The second website I always visit is www.facebook.com. It is the most popular website nowadays. You can communicate with your friends in the global world by looking their recent picture they uploaded or the recent news they posted. It includes a lot of applications and interesting games. Next website I like to visit is www.google.com. I mostly use it when I am doing my assignment. It is the fastest and biggest search engine and allows to me search whatever information that I need during my assignments. Furthermore, I will check my mail box at www.hotmail.com and www.yahoo.com every day. Lastly, I also keep updating myself with my course’s announcement at http://wble.utar.edu.my. It is an intranet and allows me to communicate with lecturers and tutors and check whether there are any updated posts or notes.
Finally, I do many activities through internet, as there is chitchatting, generating information, learning, gaming and of course obtaining knowledge.
That is all about me. Have a nice day! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
-E.CoMmErzE- ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates