Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Me, myself and I...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am Heloise Tan, 22 years old and currently I’m taking Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting in UTAR. Well, I’ m a newbie here in blogging.
To start things off, my hobbies that I love is to take pictures of beautiful places, delicious food, and get to know different people around the world who share the same interest with me. Besides that, I love to travel around the world as it can help me to broaden up my knowledge and gain more experiences in life. During my recent semester break, I’ve travelled to a Malaysia’s hot spots namely Pulau Redang with my friends. Pulau Redang was a nice place for vacation as it was one of the hottest spot in the world for scuba divers and underwater photographers. Many people from all walks of life can be seen there just enjoying and relaxing themselves overlooking the beautiful scenery and the crystal clear ocean. I took a lot of beautiful pictures in Pulau Redang which I would like to share with everyone here. Well, most of my pictures were uploaded in the websites that I spend most of my time at. The website that I visit most of my time to keep myself updated and share my experiences with my friends is www.facebook.com. Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
Apart from travelling, I love shopping too. When I shop, it can help me to keep myself updated with the latest fashion. I get myself updated with latest fashion through fashion magazines, window shopping, online shopping and etc. There were a few websites for online shopping which I love to visit during my free time. One of the websites was www.ladylicorice.com .Besides visiting this shopping websites; I also have friends that venture into online shopping business. This is also one of the ways that I kept my self updated in fashion.
Everyday I kept myself updated with the latest News by reading newspaper. But since I went to UTAR to further studies I seldom buy newspapers. Most of the time I get my latest news from my frequent visit to www.thestar.com.my .It is very important to read the news everyday to keep myself updated and to improve my English.
Next, I always visit www.google.com to get information for my assignments and projects. This websites really give us a lot of benefit by providing us most of the information we cant find in books. Everytime I don’t understand a certain term or definition I will visit this website. It really helped me a lot in my studies.
There are too many websites to list out. I visited a lot of websites to keep myself updated and to gain my knowledge. Another website I visit the most was www.youtube.com. YouTube is a video sharing websites on which users can upload and share videos. Sometimes, some of the videos shared by others were quite interesting. YouTube is not just all about entertainment but is also a website for us to learn something new in the form of videos.
There are many more activites I can do by surfing the internet. The top five activities I usually do are chatting, connects with friends through social utility, checking mails, get updates information, and finally download songs and movies.
I think that is all about me. Thanks for reading my blog and feel free to comment if there is any mistakes or error. And for those who shared the same interest about travelling and shopping remember to stay with me for more interesting stuffs.
Have a nice day =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
-E.CoMmErzE- ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates