Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hey there!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am Wei Hun, 21and half years old today, going to reach 22 years old this coming August, pursuing Accounting Course in UTAR, currently in Year 3 Trimester 1.

Just a brief of me to all of you there, my hobby is reading, I love reading books, magazines and newspaper as it may help me to broaden up my knowledge and get to know things around the world. My reading scope is unlimited; it may include business, economic, automobile, sport, health and even entertainment news. Besides, I also interested in watching movie and drama, I always looking for the latest movies and drama through the internet. Apart from that, I also love listening to music by searching on the internet. This allows me to enjoy music all around the world.

I spend most of my time surfing internet, one of the top 5 website that I visit is http://sports.sina.com.cn , and it allows me to get to know the latest news of NBA, football, F1, tennis and so on. Besides, I also like to visit www.youtube.com as I can look for many funny videos and interesting things there. Moreover, I also always login into www.hotmail.com to check my mailbox, sometime I will forward the useful or funny massage to my friend.

I also require the latest announcement, tutorial and lecture notes in the http://wble.utar.edu.my. Lastly, I also do visit www.facebook.com to update my profile and get the latest news of my friends.

We can have a lot of activities while surfing on the internet. For me, I spend most of my time to look for latest information. Besides, I will check my email frequently. I also will sign in to MSN messenger to chat with my friend. I also like to listen and search for the music in the internet. Sometime I also watch the live match (NBA, football) through the internet.

Well, that’s all from me, I’ll be sharing more with all of you there in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
-E.CoMmErzE- ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates